Saturday 31 October 2015

DOWN

Hello Guys ! 

So lately i've been so down and depressed, I myself don't know why. My sisters have been so mean to me for example, my third sister lives with us and whenever my second sister is not at home or she's at work, she'll act so nice and we'll do everything together and it's like we're sisters. But when my sec sister is at home, she doesn't even notice me, she acts like im no one, like im not important. She'll ask me to do stuffs for her and it feels like i'm nobody. It hurts. And sometimes she'll scold me for not doing things that she wants me to do. Sometimes it feels like, I don't know. I hate this feeling. Most people would think i'm stupid or weirdly depressed but some of you just don't understand. I kept thinking what would it be like if I don't exist. Will they be happier ? Sad ?  
I hate it. Honestly, at this point I don't care what other people think of me, suicidal or depressed. Yes, I cut. So what ?! I don't want to hide anymore, i'm tired. There's just one word i've always wanted to say it out loud and when I say loud, I mean loud really loud like I want to shout my hearts out. The word is 'HELP'. I need help, help me, get me out of this. But remember, things happen for a reason. Look at the bright side. 

xoxo,
    Aisyah

No comments:

Post a Comment