Saturday 31 October 2015

IT'S OVER - FAKE FRIENDS-

Hello Cupcakes !

I am back omg. I am just so happy, i'm finally free ! No more finals ! yassssssss 

Alright let's get back to work yeah ?

Today i'm going to talk about fake friends. Basically, we all have one yes at least one fake friend unless you don't talk. But we all have one right ? Am I right ? 
Well sometimes even your best friend is fake. Sometimes they are not sincere with you, and I have one friend. She USED to be my best friend .. for three and a half years (roughly). And we're close, it felt like we're sisters and we basically do everything together. What I didn't know is, she's fake, she talk bad about me when she's with her friends and she calls my friends coward and other different names. Yes, we don't go to the same school. But it's okay. I don't  even know her friends but at least I don't talk bad about her friends behind her back but she doesn't even know my friends and she talks about them behind my back and when I found out about that, I was furious. She's just so fake, clearly. And we fought. We hate her ... she wants to actually say that we're losers and she's the popular one .. just because you have 800++ followers on social medias, doesn't mean you're famous and she's trying to make me and my friends jealous by seeing her go out with her friends. Honestly, I was upset at first, but then i realized that she is not even important and she's clearly fake. And she decided to block me on instagram and such. But what she doesn't know is I have five accounts ,, yikes ,, ouch. Well guys, make sure your friends are real, make sure they're no fake.

Here's 7 Ways To Spot A Fake Friend !

  • They make you feel guilty for not hanging out with them. EUW.
  • They constantly make promises they can never keep. LIAR.
  • They expect you to drop everything so you can cater to their needs. CLINGY.
  • They always puff up their own importance. SELFISH.
  • They mock you and compliment you at the same time because ... passive - aggressive.
  • They gossip endlessly about others. WASTE.
  • They only see you as a means to an end. WHUT.


So there you go, Fake Friends are annoying huh ? 

I'll update soon !

Love ya !

xoxo,
      aisyah



No comments:

Post a Comment