Sunday 1 November 2015

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY AISYAH !



YOU'RE FINALLY 14 !! 

Wait what ?! I'm turning 14 again ?!?! nehh just kidding, different Aisyah guys ! But yes, we have the same name. 
First, happy birthday queen !! stay cool and don't be such a diva okay. I miss you so much and i'm looking forward to meet you in, ummm erkkk I don't know when but I  miss you so much ! thank you for being such a great friend for 9 years !! Remember when teachers used to call you Aisyah number two and i'm Aisyah number one hahaha. We basically do everything together last time. Study hard for your next examination .... PT3 I guess .. and may Allah bless you with happiness and stay happy and stay chubby. Oh My God, even though you're not obsessed with Caspar and Joe, i'm gonna make you. Trust me. Sometime when we grow up, we'll go on a separate way. Just like a fork, but trust me, one day, I'm gonna see you on the Tv or something. Live your live girl, don't let the haters eat you with their nasty words. Look at me, idgaf right hahaha just kidding just kidding. I miss our group, like seriously. Meeting you is one of the best things that has happened to me. You'll grow up to be someone special yea ? and study hard, don't have to date guys yet cause they're boring trust me !!  hahaha okay okay im not gonna type an essay cause this is not english exam sooo later !!!! Love You !!!!



xoxo,
    aisyah

No comments:

Post a Comment