Saturday 11 July 2015

I'M OFFICIALLY 14 !


--HELLO CUPCAKES--

July 8th 2001, a girl was born. And that's me ! The one and only Aisyah ! I grew up with my mom, dad and my three older sister. When I say older, I really mean it .. they are like 15-19 years older than me so I was quite a diva back then and still am. I moved to Kuching, Sarawak when I was 5 years old. Honestly I love it. I made lots of friends there. Six years later, I moved to Langkawi. It sounds fun but no, it's the opposite. I do like moving to Langkawi but I don't really like the environment except the beaches. I made friends too but we moved back to KL the next year. I was exited and happy and you know exited! And my new school was okay. I did not make lots of friends but at least I do. And surprise surprise.. straight A's for my UPSR and I was more than happy ! I started high school and honestly I hate it cause most of my friends went to a different high school and I had to go to the girls school .. boring huh ? My first year in high school was awesome made lots of new friends and not to brag, I was fitting in with the popular crowd. I was happy and I loved it. And here I am now, Second year in high school .. And it is getting worse. Trust me, it's horrible. Lost my friends, bad grades, and urgh if you can see you how terrible high school is. I sat alone during lunch, I basicly do everything and anything alone. I don't like it. I wanted to fit in so bad. I tried and at least I made a new friend. We ate together and we do stuffs together. I feel good, until now, yes, right now. And right now, I'm 14 ! im officially 14 ! I am so happy ! I cant believe it ! yikes ! okay okay .. try not to freak out and decided to stop typing. I want to step outside and live my life ! at least a day ! yikes! I think that is it for now and I will see you guys in few days ! 

Byeee 

xoxo,
    aisyah




(My birthday is on the 8th of july and I'll be posting this a few days later soo yeah)   

No comments:

Post a Comment