Monday 1 December 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop Review - pink shock -

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop Review


-PINK SHOCK *watermelon*-





  • Contains vitamin-E and shea butter
  • The electric color pigment gives a sheer tint of color and shine
  • One of my favourite lip balm 
  • Bought it for RM 14 and I think it is kinda expensive
  • It does not even smell like watermelons or taste like it ! haha 
  • Smells more like berries
  • Very moisturizing
  • The packaging is soo pretty !
  • I don't have to wear a lip stain or lip stick or whatever after applying this because the colour is just soo bright
  • Not sticky or oily 
  • The 8 hour claim is soo not true !
  • I would definitely recommend this to my friend
  • I will rate 7/10
byeee


xoxo,
   aisyah 



No comments:

Post a Comment